navigation bar


---Image and video hosting by TinyPic

30.6.14

BLOG UPDATE // INLUXE LAUNCH

I've had an on-off affair with fashion blogging for a while now, but after some recent soul searching I've decided it's time to evolve my site with me, I enjoy fashion blogging but I find myself limited creatively on this blog and I really want my space to reflect who I am as an individual and capture the big changes in my life recently. I have spent every moment of the last few days reinventing my new site and now it's finally ready to launch! So if you wish to follow my new blog INLUXE, a lifestyle blog designed to inspire those with an obsession for luxe beauty and fashion then please follow the link below, thank you! x
http://luxepursuit.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig