navigation bar


---Image and video hosting by TinyPic

21.6.14

AIRPORT CASUAL



T S H I R T   C O S   -   A V I A T O R S   M A N G O

I go away on Monday and I know Paris really isn't the furthest destination but me and travelling just do not agree and I'm such a nervous flyer so it's really important for me to be as comfortable as possible so I can try and relax a little. I have an early morning flight and a long drive into the city so I picked up these really light aviators from Mango so I can hopefully get a little sleep during sunrise on the way (as well as saving small children on the plane from my makeup free and terrified face). I also found this super lightweight marl t-shirt in a COS sale recently which I can't wait to throw on with my silk jogger trousers and slingbacks, and do some serious bank balance damage at the duty free beauty counters.


-- -- -- --

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig