navigation bar


---Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.6.14

PARIS BY NIGHT

paris by night

S I L K   T O P   A L E X A N D E R   W A N G   -   W R A P   S K O R T   W A R E H O U S E
B L A Z E R   V A N E S S A   B R U N O   -   M E T A L   S A N D A L    Z A R A

As I'm heading to Paris in two weeks I've been collecting a lot more evening peices ready for a week of dinner dates with the boyfriend. With summer months in England so temperamental I don't really buy from spring-summer collections, so I've been trying to collect some classic minimal pieces I can transition throughout the year. I'm in love with the neckline on this cami and think the boxy shape and high neck makes it so easy to wear both day and night, also love the simple metal detailing on these shoes and I think these worn with nothing but a silver mens watch would look perfect


-- -- -- --

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig