navigation bar


---Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4.6.14

JUNE STYLING






W R A P  S H I R T   C O L L E C T I V E  H A B I T   -   S U N G L A S S E S   M O N K I   -   S H O P P E R   W A R E H O U S E 
J E A N S   T O P S H O P   -   S L I N G B A C K   F L A T S   Z A R A

Feeling really inspired again lately, now I've finished uni for the summer and I'm no longer weighed down by coursework I've become obsessed with polyvore again! (hence the overload of new sets) You can view my page via the link below for daily outfits with a simplistic styling aesthetic. I've been loving casual dressing lately, and love the structure of this wrap shirt, also just slightly obsessed with these Zara leather sling backs and I'm desperate for a really simple croc textured shopper for when I had back to uni in september to make hauling my third year books a little more enjoyable!

ALL ITEMS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig